Acura ELS Re-Mastered

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure which Acura demo disc(s) you are asking about but I have three different ones that all came with the cars I purchased or leased from Acura. I have owned 10 or 11 Acuras since 2004.

I'm curious if the Acura owners, that have one of these demo discs, purchased it thru their Acura dealer?

I bought my copy from a car seller on e bay, the copy with "Fly like an eagle" and it has the intro that is missing on the DTS version. And it's really great! Yes the discs came with the car purchased new. Due to lack of interest in home use they are sold on e bay and other outlets.

I bought my copy from a car seller on e bay, the copy with "Fly like an eagle" and it has the intro that is missing on the DTS version. And it's really great! Yes the discs came with the car purchased new. Due to lack of interest in home use they are sold on e bay and other outlets.

I got on Ebay too late to snag a copy at the great price on Sunday, I'm looking for a copy now. Good to know that it's sounds great; I'm especially interested in Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac in surround.

Well, I see they've both gone instantly.. that's the power of QQ!

..to whoever got them, you're welcome ;)

(and before anyone asks.. No, I'm not on commission! :D )

Same thing.. Monday Morning's there, yeah :)

Well, the only way to be sure was to get both of them, and I did! You sir are a rock star:banana::banana::banana:

I had tried to get a better price from THIS SELLER but I didn't get a response back.

This makes up for an earlier "mishap" an hour ago involving Avalon. I found a brand new disc and put it in my cart and continued to shop instead of going thru the checkout procedure and when it was time to check out someone else grabbed it:(

Well, the only way to be sure was to get both of them, and I did! You sir are a rock star:banana::banana::banana:

I had tried to get a better price from THIS SELLER but I didn't get a response back.

This makes up for an earlier "mishap" an hour ago involving Avalon. I found a brand new disc and put it in my cart and continued to shop instead of going thru the checkout procedure and when it was time to check out someone else grabbed it:(

Haha! Sure is, to be sure, to be sure! :D You can always flog the spare or trade it with a fellow QQ-er.

Oh Noo.... :( there was an Avalon on eBay a couple of days ago but the seller wouldn't ship internationally so I didn't pursue it. last I checked it was @£25 but no idea what it went for in the end.

It would be fitting if the next generation of the Acura ELS featured Blu-ray 5.1 playback along with compatible DVD-A.
Unfortunately, the next generation is a huge step backwards & does not have surround at all.

I got on Ebay too late to snag a copy at the great price on Sunday, I'm looking for a copy now. Good to know that it's sounds great; I'm especially interested in Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac in surround.

OOOOPS! :smack: you can smack me for that! i finally decided to go ahead and grab the one for $20 sunday night... they were getting harder to find cheap and figured i needed to make a move! didn't want to risk waiting until July...

Back