Allright. What is so gosh-darned special about...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishbulb & gerardo seem to be attracted to them. Maybe if Gerardo wins, he'll let us know. I don't think fishbulb is a member here (not sure why not), but I would guess he peeks in from time to time.

I believe it is all due to the fact that a QQ member reported there are two different versions of this title with different mixes, which is the kind of thing completists get all hot and bothered about. On top of that there is the myth that the red shell GRT tapes from Canada are somehow better or more discrete, but I highly doubt that's true.

Dave.

Well, it was me that reported that there are 2 mixes of this album.... and both are on regular Blue GRT tapes. The only differing factors are the prefix/suffix on the catalog number and the tape with the "alternate" mixes has WHITE Q8 Symbols as opposed to red.

I also have a red Canadian GRT tape of Jim Croce.... and it's just double stereo (n)

That's two of them in the last week that went for a hefty sum. Wish Gerardo had gotten it! I'm curious to know the story behind it. A third mix??

Back