AUTOronics Pyle-PLDVD188

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear

I came across this site while searching for a DTS player for my car. While this model doesn't specifically say DTS (it says DST) there is a DTS light on the player if you blow up the image. Not a bad price but has anyone heard of it ? I'm waiting on a call back from customer svc.

http://autoronics.site.yahoo.net/pldvd188.html

Barry

bear said:
I came across this site while searching for a DTS player for my car. While this model doesn't specifically say DTS (it says DST) there is a DTS light on the player if you blow up the image.

It has only stereo output, so the only way to pass the multichannel signal is from the digital output. No internal DTS decoding.
AFAIK, on ebay there's a ELSA 8801 dvd player which has internal dts decoder - don't know if is possible to set the decode to 4 speakers and route it thru the 4 channel internal power amplifier or if it is only present on the 6-ch line out. It is a chinese one, shipped from china or hong kong, price range on the 350$ mark.

Back