Blu-Ray Disc Production for Surround Music

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7saigon5

Anybody has an idea how to produce HD surround music recorded onto Bluray disc?I started to practice authoring music album with Scenarist 4 but it is quite difficult and I have to study the manual...!!Please share this issue and give me your advise.Thanx!

I was wondering about this myself as a way to back up my watermarked DVD-Audio discs. I am not sure what software there is out there to do this in a hobby environment.

Please let me know if the album Mysterous Aqua on Bluray disc with DTS HD 7.1 from Surround records is available for sale.Thanx!

I haven't messed with it much but DVDAExplorer and TS Muxer might be a good start

I haven't messed with it much but DVDAExplorer and TS Muxer might be a good start

Yeah! U can even practice to make Bluray disc audio with DTS HD surround 7.1 if u have the encoder that will cost u $USD1500.00.:sun

You cannot demux to PCM and create a DVD-A. The watermark is resistant to all tampering.
You can do the following:
1 - Demux & encode to a 24/44.1 DTS-CD.
2 - Demux & encode to DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless & write to a BD-R disc, assuming you can
A - Encode to this format, and
B - Own Scenarist 4 BD edition (legal version, the hacks don't work) or Sony's BluPrint.
3 - Cheapest option of all assuming you genuinely want to simply back the thing up - Demux & encode to DTS-HD MAS & play it on the desktop with the StreamPlayer
4 - Demux & encode to 24/48 DTS & create a DVD-V disc (assuming personal use, as DTS cannot be sole stream on DVD-Video)

You cannot demux to PCM and create a DVD-A. The watermark is resistant to all tampering.
2 - Demux & encode to DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless & write to a BD-R disc, assuming you can
B - Own Scenarist 4 BD edition (legal version, the hacks don't work) or Sony's BluPrint.
3 - Cheapest option of all assuming you genuinely want to simply back the thing up - Demux & encode to DTS-HD MAS & play it on the desktop with the StreamPlayer
4 - Demux & encode to 24/48 DTS & create a DVD-V disc (assuming personal use, as DTS cannot be sole stream on DVD-Video)

What about the free Tsmuxer which support DTS HD format to make Bluray disc audio?Did any one ever try this option?
Please advise!Thanks!

And I just wondering if Nuendo can output discrete 8 channels in Mono wave file when do 7.1 mix to encode in the DTS HD MAS?

Back