Dual Disc BMG Music Service DualDiscs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallymae_hogsby

I noticed that BMG Music Service has started including DualDiscs in their selections, without any fanfare. Unlike at Columbia House, where the Dualdiscs are "with restrictions", (not available for their special deals), BMG music treats them as regular selections.

So far all that's available is:
Nine Inch Nails: "The Downward Spiral"
Diana Krall: "The Girl in the Other Room"

Both are also available as regular CDs for $1 less, so it's not a situation where they're only released as DualDiscs.

The "secret" to finding DualDiscs or SACDs at BMG Music is to enter the format under "Album Title", since they include the format in the album title name.

You can get both of those titles at yourmusic.com for $5.99. I believe that yourmusic is an offshoot of BMG.

Bob Romano said:
You can get both of those titles at yourmusic.com for $5.99. I believe that yourmusic is an offshoot of BMG.

Thanks! I just signed up.

Every page is marked "Copyright © 2005 BMG Direct, Inc." so you believe the truth.

The same method of entering "SACD" or "DualDisc" in the "Album Title" works there too. And the same titles come up as at BMG.

Last edited:
Back