David Bowie Ziggy MoPi 50th - 2CD/Blu-Ray set in August!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burning Shed also has a great price

https://burningshed.com/artists/bowie_artists/david-bowie_ziggy-stardust_2cd_blu-ray
WOOPS I was beat to this. Oh well - already ordered at JPC for a darn good price!
Placed my order with the Shed earlier today. Yeah, as much as I love Bowie, this purchase was more about seeing the late, great Mick Ronson on the final Ziggy tour. In the meantime, will have to resurrect my surround copy of “Ziggy.” To quote Tim Rice, “antici-pation!”

Placed my order with the Shed earlier today. Yeah, as much as I love Bowie, this purchase was more about seeing the late, great Mick Ronson on the final Ziggy tour. In the meantime, will have to resurrect my surround copy of “Ziggy.” To quote Tim Rice, “antici-pation!”
“All The Young Dudes” is a bonus!

What is the JPC link?
Shipping to Oz would be €8.95, the set will be €21.84 (VAT is deducted as you're outside the EU), so total price is €30.79, about $50 in Oz money. I've ordered lots of stuff from them (including those massive King Crimson box sets), never had an issue, very sturdy packaging). Link:

David Bowie: Filmmusik: Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars: The Motion Picture Soundtrack (50th Anniversary Edition) (1 Blu-ray Disc und 2 CDs) – jpc

Shipping to Oz would be €8.95, the set will be €21.84 (VAT is deducted as you're outside the EU), so total price is €30.79, about $50 in Oz money. I've ordered lots of stuff from them (including those massive King Crimson box sets), never had an issue, very sturdy packaging). Link:

David Bowie: Filmmusik: Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars: The Motion Picture Soundtrack (50th Anniversary Edition) (1 Blu-ray Disc und 2 CDs) – jpc
Same story to the U.S. - great prices, packaging, VAT deducted and reasonable shipping costs from jpc 👍🏼

Thankyou Peter
Got mine for A$52.56(incl. delivery) - great price!
Very grateful, much cheaper than Burning Shed.
Cheers 👍🎸🎶😎

Back