David Miles Huber: Parallax Eden HFPA Blu-ray in 2.0, 5.1 & 9.1 Coming September 2015

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredblue

Surroundophile Extraordinaire
QQ Supporter
PRESS RELEASE:

Four time "GRAMMY" nominated electronic artist David Miles Huber releases "Parallax Eden"
on Pure Audio Blu-ray disc in high resolution audio (24bit/96Khz).

This very special release is unique, as it has been mixed in 2.0 Stereo, 5.1 Surround and Auro-3D 9.1 immersive sound.

Furthermore, all three formats include different mixes of the original compositions,
ranging from "Chill Mixes" to the up tempo "Berlin Remixes".

Released on the Auro-3D Creative Label, this project offers carefully crafted instruments and beats,
truly engaging your senses in new, immersive and contemplative ways.

PRESS RELEASE:

Four time "GRAMMY" nominated electronic artist David Miles Huber releases "Parallax Eden"
on Pure Audio Blu-ray disc in high resolution audio (24bit/96Khz).

This very special release is unique, as it has been mixed in 2.0 Stereo, 5.1 Surround and Auro-3D 9.1 immersive sound.

Furthermore, all three formats include different mixes of the original compositions,
ranging from "Chill Mixes" to the up tempo "Berlin Remixes".

Released on the Auro-3D Creative Label, this project offers carefully crafted instruments and beats,
truly engaging your senses in new, immersive and contemplative ways.

image.jpg

Elements of Life, from Tiesto.

:chill :)

OH! :yikes

D'OH! :eek:
(silly me) Thanks...!!!!!!

I have a suspicion these Auro Blu-ray surround titles are actually being driven by the shit hot "Mr & Mrs Smith" husband and wife Surround team, rather than the label or artists (I'm speaking of Mr. Ronald Prent and Ms. Darcy Proper., of course..!.) :D

OH! :yikes

D'OH! :eek:
(silly me) Thanks...!!!!!!

I have a suspicion these Auro Blu-ray surround titles are actually being driven by the shit hot "Mr & Mrs Smith" husband and wife Surround team, rather than the label or artists (I'm speaking of Mr. Ronald Prent and Ms. Darcy Proper., of course..!.) :D
Yes, probably. Although from the Aero website I get the feeling DMH is the mixer in this case.

Yes, probably. Although from the Aero website I get the feeling DMH is the mixer in this case.

Ohh... That's fantastic! :wave

The more people remixing music into 5.1 the better!

jimfisheye just did the most tremendous job on the Contrabando!
Does Jim have any more surround mixes he has done in the past, Robert?

Haha, yes the more the merrier.

Jim has mixed a live recording of Natty Nation, see the topic here, https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ve-At-The-UW-Terrace-surround-mix-in-bandcamp He tries to get artists he works with into surround and release hi res stereo and surround. So we might get more from Jim in the future.

I will try to get in touch with David Miles Huber and see if he is interested to share his thoughts on surround with us.

Back