Def Leppard - London to Vegas Deluxe Limited [2 Blu-ray 4 CD], Two Concerts in DTS 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I just pre ordered, mainly because I love Def Leppard.

SDE INFO

mail.jpg

CDJapan is now having pre orders also for this set, with SHM CD's. I am a super big fan of SHM CD when no hi res is available, but in this particular case I will pass as will likely listen to the CD's in the car and more importantly enjoy the Blu Ray concerts at home.
But here is the link anyway: Def Leppard CDJapan

Seems to me, if you want to get the best selection of songs that cover nearly everything you want to hear, you have to buy the more expensive set. For example, if I'm not mistaken....Foolin is not on the cheaper set that is only from the 02 show. But, Foolin is on the more expensive set and is included on the disc from the Vegas shows. Ugh..........

Seems to me, if you want to get the best selection of songs that cover nearly everything you want to hear, you have to buy the more expensive set. For example, if I'm not mistaken....Foolin is not on the cheaper set that is only from the 02 show. But, Foolin is on the more expensive set and is included on the disc from the Vegas shows. Ugh..........

Serves you right for thinking that buying a new release available in multiple versions would be easy. Don't you feel a right fool? 😝

Back