Deluxe Edition of "Imagine" Coming Soon! (Remixed 5.1 and Remastered Quad audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really trying hard to like this album. Last night, I listened to it a couple more times and thought it might start sticking but didn’t. Not too sure I’ll keep my pre-order because, nowadays, I only spend money on stuff I’ll actually play. I really wanted to like this one but I look at the money I’ll save to put towards another Surround release.

I’m really trying hard to like this album. Last night, I listened to it a couple more times and thought it might start sticking but didn’t. Not too sure I’ll keep my pre-order because, nowadays, I only spend money on stuff I’ll actually play. I really wanted to like this one but I look at the money I’ll save to put towards another Surround release.
You could put that money to the upcoming WA 50th box set. If you're a Beatles fan that is. :) :rocks

Ya know Adam...Paul Sinclair will suddenly give us the "scoop" of a lifetime tomorrow about this "super deal" on amazon UK...only by then the people of this forum and SHF... who already knew about this...will have secured their orders...poor Paul:cry:

Oh Paul...you waited until Friday to give us the scoop of a lifetime....basically it's almost as low as it was before here

Amazon.co.uk is currently at £62.99 but when I put it in my cart it dropped 10 1/2 pounds to £52.49. I wish I could drop 10 pounds that easily... Anyway, with £3.08 for shipping, that's currently $71.45 USD.

That's the price I paid, Dr. Simple. IMO, Great Deal. And you look just fine in your avatar. If you really want to drop 10.5£ start playing raucous Jimi Hendrix solos on your 'gitar!'

A lot of quaddies on here still digging at Yoko .
To me that's terribly unjustified .

Hell, she just gave us all something in quad .......and 5.1 .....and bonus 5.1 !!
I don't think she could have gotten it any more satisfactory for our surround tastes , and she has earned well deserved credit and my respect .

Way to go Yoko !!! Thanks for keeping John 's Legendary Music alive .

A lot of quaddies on here still digging at Yoko .
To me that's terribly unjustified .

Hell, she just gave us all something in quad .......and 5.1 .....and bonus 5.1 !!
I don't think she could have gotten it any more satisfactory for our surround tastes , and she has earned well deserved credit and my respect .

Way to go Yoko !!! Thanks for keeping John 's Legendary Music alive .

Totally agree. Methinks the Beatle's break~up was not directly involved with Yoko's arrival. There were already problems afoot. And the important thing: John dearly loved her and when they temporarily broke up......Lennon WAS miserable.

Thanks YOKO for this fantastic release. Let bygones BE bygones!

th

There's a lot of stuff that I don't currently have that I like $80 more than John Lennons Imagine.

I'll pass. It's just not that great of an album, IMO.

Lot's of interesting stuff headed our way...Doobies Quad...2 Hendrix stereo titles...Simon & Garfunkel(yes it's coming)..Big Pink...White Album...and that $80 would go a long way at Dutton...just saying..

Lot's of interesting stuff headed our way...Doobies Quad...2 Hendrix stereo titles...Simon & Garfunkel(yes it's coming)..Big Pink...White Album...and that $80 would go a long way at Dutton...just saying..

And speaking of D~V, September is rapidly approaching ............. what goodies can we anticipate?

And whoever said QUAD IS DEAD must not have been a mortician!

Last edited:
Back