HiRez Poll Dire Straits - BROTHERS IN ARMS [SACD/DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD/DVD-A of Dire Straits - BROTHERS IN ARMS

• Total voters
I had "So far away" playing in my head on Thursday which made me look up the MCH disc in Discogs... $45... Which one to get, the SACD or the DualDisc? I am more of the DD kind...
No, don't smack me.. I have never heard this in MCH.. yes I know,,heathen...oh well
I am guessing no one is willing to part with thei Dual Disc... or are they??
PM me!
The SACD is still in print, so shouldn’t be too hard to pin down new for 15-20 bucks. Don’t know if the dual disc is still in print however.

Alright you guys, you poll trashers! :whistle:

As far as getting all worked up about the polls, I was thinking maybe we should not rank them, just list the titles in alphabetical order, each with their score. That way, there's no comparison chart. Really, the polls are not supposed to be a fight for who's best, it's just a reference. Would that make you all happy? (Talk about trashing a poll thread)

As far as getting all worked up about the polls, I was thinking maybe we should not rank them, just list the titles in alphabetical order, each with their score.
They are already viewable that way, if you click on "title". So, I think the polls are fine.

As far as getting all worked up about the polls, I was thinking maybe we should not rank them, just list the titles in alphabetical order, each with their score. That way, there's no comparison chart. Really, the polls are not supposed to be a fight for who's best, it's just a reference. Would that make you all happy? (Talk about trashing a poll thread)

"This is not a competition; it is only an exhibition. Ladies and gentlemen: please, no wagering!"

Back