Dishwalla: Opaline

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCunningham

This has turned out to be quite a surprise addition to my collection. Prior to it's release, I'd never listened to Dishwalla before. Before I ordered it, I paid a visit to their webpage and downloaded a sample of the "Somewhere In The Middle" track. I really liked it, so I placed the disc on pre-order. I'm really glad I did, as the more I listen to the album, the more I like it. Some very good tracks including the previous mentioned track along with "Angels Or Devils" and the title track "Opaline". If anyone else has it, be on the lookout for Easter Eggs hidden on the disc. There are 5 of them.

Hey Mike

Based on this post, I bagged this DVD-A at Best Buy. Not bad!! Some young store attendant stopped me to ask if that was the new Dishwalla CD, and I had to educate him on DVD-A. ("what is that?"). He looked at me kind of oddly as here was an old fart buying a dishwalla disc with my "Last Waltz" DVD-A in hand!!

Anyway, I fired it up while I did some work downstairs and it was pretty good. I will have to give it a few more listens, but I seem to like it so far. It has a lot of lows!!

Again, nice job, as the disc starts to play right away, and the lyrics follow the song, like the Graham Nash DVD-A.

:-jon

Back