Dutton Vocalion September 2022 Surround Sound SACDs (3)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news, ordered the 3 pop discs and the 1 Leonard Bernstein, I don't know anything about his music but I like the word Tahiti.
You're in for a surprise ..... Bernstein's TROUBLE IN TAHITI is a contemporary one act opera [in English] and is really a four corner QUAD delight. And P.S. it has NOTHING do with with Tahiti 🌴 .... just a metaphor...for a crumbling 'trouble in paradise' marriage!

Last edited:
I just want to know ... how far behind is the BABS STREISAND box set, Michael J?

See the source image

BARBRA STREISAND [see also MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS] -
Barbra Joan Streisand. Columbia PCQ-30792 (SQ), CAQ-30792 (Q8),
CBS/Sony SOPN-19 (SQ) [Japan]
Butterfly. Columbia PCQ-33005 (SQ), CAQ-33005 (DQ8)
Lazy Afternoon. Columbia PCQ-33815 (SQ), CAQ-33815 (DQ8)
Live at the Forum. Columbia PCQ-31760 (SQ), CAQ-31760 (Q8)
Stoney End. Columbia PCQ-30378 (SQ), CAQ-30378 (Q8), CBS/Sony
SOPN-133 (SQ) [Japan], SOPN-44008 (SQ) [Japan]
The Way We Were. Columbia PCQ-32801 (SQ), CAQ-32801 (DQ8)

Just ordered:
[2CDSML8577]THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION ? GRAZIN', REAL FRIENDS, HIGHLY DISTINCT, WHATEVER[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]
1​
23.99​
[2CDLK4635]KRIS KRISTOFFERSON ? THE SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AND I, BORDER LORD, JESUS WAS A CAPRICORN, SPOOKY LADY'S SIDESHOW[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]
1​
23.99​
[2CDSML8579]AZTECA ? AZTECA PYRAMID OF THE MOON[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]
1​

:)
shipped. woo hoo!

Has anyone else been having problems logging in on DV's website? When I try, I get "login successful", but it still doesn't show me logged in on the order page. If the site doesn't work correctly, how do they expect us to place orders?

But but

WHERE ARE THE DECEMBER RELEASES MICHAEL?

Ha ha its a triple wow for me these are some great titles likewise I have the Azteca quad too and I'm buying them all!

Clement has some new displays to make now.

Even number order ☑️

2CDSML8577
THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION • GRAZIN', REAL FRIENDS, HIGHLY DISTINCT, WHATEVER[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

2CDSML8579
AZTECA • AZTECA & PYRAMID OF THE MOON[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

2CDLK4635
KRIS KRISTOFFERSON • THE SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AND I, BORDER LORD, JESUS WAS A CAPRICORN, SPOOKY LADY'S SIDESHOW[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

CDLX7352
Ina Boyle: Violin Concerto/Psalm for cello and orchestra/Symphony No. 1/Overture/Wild Geese [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLK4609
Doc Severinsen - Rhapsody for Now! & Doc [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel / Stereo]

CDLK4570
Henry Mancini & Doc Severinsen - Brass, Ivory and Strings & Brass on Ivory [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLX7324
Cecil Armstrong Gibbs: Suite in A for Violin and Orchestra/Dusk/The Enchanted Wood/A Vision of Night/Crossings Suite and other works [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLX7334
E. Power Biggs/Maurice Peress/The Columbia Symphony - Rheinberger: Two Concertos for Organ and Orchestra & A Mini Discourse by E. Power Biggs [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

GNOME.gif

Even number order ☑️

2CDSML8577
THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION • GRAZIN', REAL FRIENDS, HIGHLY DISTINCT, WHATEVER[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

2CDSML8579
AZTECA • AZTECA & PYRAMID OF THE MOON[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

2CDLK4635
KRIS KRISTOFFERSON • THE SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AND I, BORDER LORD, JESUS WAS A CAPRICORN, SPOOKY LADY'S SIDESHOW[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

CDLX7352
Ina Boyle: Violin Concerto/Psalm for cello and orchestra/Symphony No. 1/Overture/Wild Geese [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLK4609
Doc Severinsen - Rhapsody for Now! & Doc [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel / Stereo]

CDLK4570
Henry Mancini & Doc Severinsen - Brass, Ivory and Strings & Brass on Ivory [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLX7324
Cecil Armstrong Gibbs: Suite in A for Violin and Orchestra/Dusk/The Enchanted Wood/A Vision of Night/Crossings Suite and other works [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

CDLX7334
E. Power Biggs/Maurice Peress/The Columbia Symphony - Rheinberger: Two Concertos for Organ and Orchestra & A Mini Discourse by E. Power Biggs [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

View attachment 82967
Lovely selection, Pupster: Something OLD, something NEW something borrowed and something RAINBOW🌈 HUED!

Last edited:
Back