• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this 2001 DVD-Audio release on Elektra from Missy Elliot. (n):phones(y)

Missy Elliot So Adictive 400.jpg

rusinurbe

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
surprisiongly good given that i am not usually a fan of this kind of music. its been a while since i listyened to it but i do remember it being quite immersive and enjoyable.

d0zer

to be honest... I can't stand this kind of music. Sound quality and surround mix seem to be ok, so I'll give it a 7, without rating the music. Before you ask, I read somewhere that this is great, and even non-hiphop-people should like it - and it was cheap...

Titch

to be honest... I can't stand this kind of music. Sound quality and surround mix seem to be ok, so I'll give it a 7, without rating the music. Before you ask, I read somewhere that this is great, and even non-hiphop-people should like it - and it was cheap...
Yeah - where's Alicia Keys when you need her?

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'll take Missy Elliott's funky, sassy, Supa Dupa hip-hop over Alicia Keys's anodyne R&B any day. But it's not a competition, and I'm not sure why one Black artist should be unfavorably compared to another one in a poll thread devoted to her work. Bottom line: this is a fine album by an iconic artist that deserves a less pedestrian mix. Get Ur Freak On!

Nyad

Listening with Neural:X upmix and its a whole lot of fun, not my normal thing but my partner's up & dancing (while dusting!)
Bernie did good! (Although whoever edited out the cuss words......loses a point)