Freddie Mercury in DTS.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britmarc

Greetings;

Surfing Amazon.co.uk I found this one:-

Lover of Life Singer of Songs: 2cd+2dvd [Limited Edition]
~ Freddie Mercury

Audio CD (20 Nov 2006)
Number of Discs: 4
Format: Limited Edition
Label: Parlophone
ASIN: B000ION55A

27.47 GBP

The track listing for the second DVD is this:
1. Barcelona
2. The Great Pretender (Single Version)
3. I Was Born To Love You
4. Time
5. How Can I Go On
6. Made In Heaven
7. Living On My Own
8. The Golden Boy
9. Barcelona (Live Version)
10. The Great Pretender (Extended Version)
11. Living On My Own ('93 Remix)
12. A View Forever (Unveiling Of The Freddie Statue)
13. In My Defence (Re-Edit 2000)

It is on the back cover of the box where it has the red DTS logo....

There are no customer reviews to find out further info...

( There was a 'Freddie' DVD collection a few years ago in DD 5.1 from Hollywood records with 11 tracks....)

Info from Amazon.de (Germany) where the 2 CD's and the 2DVD's are available seperately... 44.40Euro for both together or 23.95Euro // 20.45Euro

......Lover of Life. "Singer Of Songs" Specially remixed for 5.1 DTS surround sound audio......

Anyone interested....??

Best regards.

Marc - An Englishman in Japan.

bought this december 2006 for 35 euro in germany. its a nice enough set, havent listened to it too often yet.
considering he didnt put out THAT many solo records, they are stretching it a bit, but, well, its freddy.
so, where is the queen III greatest hits now? i love "you don't fool me", not to speak of innuendo etc.

I second the Queen III nomination. The first two are my favorite DVDs and I remember seeing a CD for it and figured I'd wait for the DVD. I imagine it won't be as extensive of a collection as I & II but I'd still buy it. It would be nice if they put them on a Blu-ray, too!

hmh, if i remember correctly, they made a video for every track on "made in heaven". the abovementioned "you don't fool me" has a quite disturbing atmosphere..

I don't remember seeing any videos from that album. I had already outgrown MTv by then. It would be great to see them. I like that album a lot. My favorite is "Let me Live" - kind of ironic???

Back