• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: dvd-audio Sting, Sex Pistols, Styx

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Sting Sacred Love, 2 case cracks on front, none on back, hinges are good, no scratches or fingerprints on disk $8

Sex Pistols, 1 case crack on front, none on back, hinges are good, no scratches or fingerprints on disk $8

Styx Cyclorama, 1 case crack on back, none on front, hinges are good, no scratches or fingerprints on disk $10

All 3 of 24 bit 96 khz surround, and play in stereo also. Sting has a dedicated stereo mix. The other two downmix.

Shipping $2. USA only.

Ill buy them all off you if you'll accept paypal and will change your mind re USA only.

I'm in Australia. Of course I'll pay for postage.

email or PM me :)

All 3 of 24 bit 96 khz surround, and play in stereo also. Sting has a dedicated stereo mix. The other two downmix.

Sorry, this is off topic, but how did you get the Styx disc to play in stereo, downmix or otherwise?
Can't get mine to play in anything other than MC.

Well, based on the fact I could hear all 5 channels during the speaker test (through my 2 speakers) I assumed the music downmixed successfully. At the beginning of the first track I'm thinking the voices go around the room, and in stereo I could hear it all. So I'm pretty sure it downmixes fine. Sort of reminds me of Detroit Rock City.

Other than that first song I didn't really enjoy the music. The rest seemed like filler.

Back