Geddy Lee & Rush are smiling.............why??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Bluejays WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIINNNNNNNN \o/ :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Going to American League championship first time since 1993 :mad:@:

came back from 2 game deficit - had to win 2 on the road and tonight at home 3 in a row :banana:

Wheeler98 is gonna tie one on tonight :friday:

Let's go ROYALS now :cool:

Oh to make this a Surround post hmmmmm..........If Geddy & Gang are happy maybe Rush put out more 5.1 releases :rolleyes:

That Jays/Rangers game tonight was the craziest thing I've ever seen on a baseball field. The 7th inning alone took 53 minutes to play. Top of 7, tied at 2-2, Ranger runner at 3rd. Jays catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher except the ball hits the batter, rolls down the 3rd base side and the runner comes home - 3-2 Rangers. Initially the home plate ump called it no play but then after an all-ump huddle they let the run stand. The fans go nuts and throw stuff on the field (man I thought Canucks were better behaved).

So going to the bottom of the 7th it's 3-2 Rangers. The Rangers then commit 3 errors in the 7th (2 by the same player). Bases loaded bloop-single ties the game. 2 runners still on. Jays homer and it's 6-3 Jays. Jays go on to win the game.

And yes, Geddy was in his usual spot behind home plate.

They just showed a new Sketchers shoe commercial with Pete Rose...hahaha. He's walking down a hallway and his daughter says, Dad, you're not supposed to be in the "hall"...he says...even here at home? hahaha!

Put Pete in the hall...come on!!!

ROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLs WINNNNNNN :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Royals VS Blue Jays :cool:

Should be a Koooooooooooo one (y)

Whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeler we coming for ya :violin

So be it! Wavelength :violin & Wheeler :violin and throw in this toooooooooo :nuke

What a game.....crikey. People still screaming ior the Jays at 4am...

I popped into Wahlburgers next door to my place and people were being thrown out during the 7th inning. What everyone saw on the screen was happening in bars all over town.The fury was ready to combust. That Bautista bomb was just the cure to quell the madding crowd. If we had lost 3-2....the city would've been a dumpster fire....(prolly not but I never heard such a collective roar of revenge in me life)

Ok Snood...its you n me now...I'm sure there won't be ANY bench clearing brawls when Ventura is on the mound...

It'll be another classic tonight as Greinke faces off with De Groom....

What a game.....crikey. People still screaming ior the Jays at 4am...

I popped into Wahlburgers next door to my place and people were being thrown out during the 7th inning. What everyone saw on the screen was happening in bars all over town.The fury was ready to combust. That Bautista bomb was just the cure to quell the madding crowd. If we had lost 3-2....the city would've been a dumpster fire....(prolly not but I never heard such a collective roar of revenge in me life)

Ok Snood...its you n me now...I'm sure there won't be ANY bench clearing brawls when Ventura is on the mound...

It'll be another classic tonight as Greinke faces off with De Groom....
Maybe that`s why the Rangers committed all those errors - they were afraid for their lives if they won.

Firefox: about.config image.animation_mode -- set to none. Take off. To the great...

Back