Great deal on Telarc/Concord/Fantasy SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too did not get my Amadeus disc, which was my free disc, but I did get the other 17 discs for $110.05 – each disc being $6.48 including tax and shipping. I thought this might be the end of my 3 order’s, but like Christmas, there was my second order of 10 discs for $64.73 on my porch. In my second order, again my free disc was not included, but the good news was the disc was a duplicate copy of the same title. My 3rd order shows as being shipped. So it will be interesting to see if my free disc is included or not. Either way, this is a great deal on discs, many of which I would not normally buy. Just getting into a few of the titles, I’m real impressed with the musical performances, sound quality and Multi-channel mixes.

Strangely, early last night I tried to get the Amadeus SACD again and it showed up as being $5.98. A bit later that night I also tried for the two Jaco Pastorious Big band discs again, which also showed up as being $5.98 each the night before but was not in my cart yesterday. When I tried to add them again they showed up at full price, so I said forget it. Long story short, today Amadeus was still in my cart for $5.98 and I was able to check out with the CMG code.

The 3rd and last order (not including yesterday's Amadeus order) showed up like the day before, outside my door. I got my free disc this time. This was also the first order where I used the CMG code. Despite what the cart showed, perhaps one needed the CMG code to get the free disc? Certainly one needed the code for the extra 20% discount. I've received all my titles, except the Amadeus disc for the first order, so good deal all in all.

Thanks to all for the heads up on the sale and recommended titles! (y)

I sent an email yesterday and got this back today:

Hello and thank you for your email. On both of these orders the Ray Charles title was on backorder. I have just emailed the warehouse to confirm that stock has been received on this title and the orders will ship out.
Thanks for your patience.
Best,

Concord Music Group
Customer Service
23307 Commerce Park Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44122
1-800-551-JAZZ
Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM EST

It looks promising. This is likely my last hurrah as far as acquiring any SACD titles. I might take the time soon to count my high resolution collection by music company because I think my collection of about 400 titles will include more from Concord Music Group than any other company. The quality of the titles I have from Concord so far is also very good. This was the best sale ever and I don't get annoyed by the orders being filled slowly, especially now that it appears the orders will be filled.

Chris

Thanks for giving us the info and code! I owe you one.

Believe it or not, even though I did not get Amadeus - my free disc - because I did not have the code on the first order, (and 2nd one), I was able to order it - with the code - the last week of June (somehow it went into my cart before they changed the site that night) and it came a week later in July for about $7.59. So those who were promised the discount because it was out of stock might want to look into it.

Back