Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I needed another copy of the deluxe edition of Appetite for Destruction like I needed the proverbial HOLE IN THE HEAD. But for under $40 [with that GNR10 10% discount] that deal literally rattled my lock [to borrow a phrase].

To be honest, other than the ES BD~A 5.1 remix, I haven't played any of the other RBCDs in the set nor have I flipped through the pages of the book.

As my massive box sets pile up [and UP], maybe I'll incentivize myself to rummage through the G 'n R existing set and play some of those unplayed RBCDs.

Wonder if G 'n R will release any more of their albums in 5.1 and if so, does it pay to wait for a spectacular deal like the G 'n R store is currently offering [probably BELOW COST]?

See the source image

HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!

Last edited:
Just went to the above link to the band's website and it's now $40 for a limited time with free shipping to US. Not sure when this sale ends. This is not a band or an album I really like except for a couple of songs which I wouldn't mind having in surround. I would not have spent $80 but $40 was worth it to me for the songs I like to use on a surround compilation. Hope it's still there for those of you who are interested.
Damn. I'm keeping my copy I paid 3x this for, but I'm going to buy this as a gift for the ladyfriend who went to their Vegas reunion show with me.

Damn. I'm keeping my copy I paid 3x this for, but I'm going to buy this as a gift for the ladyfriend who went to their Vegas reunion show with me.

What the heck, ubertrout ...... basically, less than the price of 1 Japanese 5.1 SACD in special 7" packaging. And imagine the points you'll score? Priceless!

Last edited:
What the heck, ubertrout ...... basically, less than the price of 1 Japanese 5.1 SACD in special 7" packaging. And imagine the points you'll score? Priceless!
I'm going to inform her that this was "less than the price of 1 Japanese 5.1 SACD in special 7" packaging." Just to see her blink confusedly.

I'm going to inform her that this was "less than the price of 1 Japanese 5.1 SACD in special 7" packaging." Just to see her blink confusedly.

But the question arises .... does your lady friend have a 5.1 set~up? If not, she can always amuse herself with the hard covered book and drool over a young svelte AXL before he packed on the pounds [LOL]!

See the source image

A good appetite for packing on the pounds!

But the question arises .... does your lady friend have a 5.1 set~up? If not, she can always amuse herself with the hard covered book and drool over a young svelte AXL before he packed on the pounds [LOL]!

See the source image

A good appetite for packing on the pounds!
I don't think she does. I think she'll mostly enjoy the above and bonus tracks. All the same to me.

Thank you Spinz :LB
US Code GNR10 for an extra 10 percent off down to 36 bux. :SG Snood not really need, already have one, but for 36 bux plus tax = 38.34 Snood is in for 1 more lol

Thanks Snood,
Unf i jumped on the deal as soon as i saw @Spinz’s post, i guess i needed ‘just a little patience’ :)
Usually if i wait the deal goes and i get buyers remorse for missing it

Thank you Spinz :LB

US Code GNR10 for an extra 10 percent off down to 36 bux. :SG Snood not really need, already have one, but for 36 bux plus tax = 38.34 Snood is in for 1 more lol
I too couldn’t pass on this deal and appreciate Spinz making us aware of it. If I had waited for Snood’s discount post, I would have saved even more. Oh well!

Snood's already shipped - got notice this morning Wowz :rocks
Mine arrived this afternoon and saw it shipped from a suburb north of Detroit,(my nest)and I wonder if there's a distribution center in Madison Heights.

Mike must have changed his criteria on buying this Ha.....Like others wasn't a have to get until this price reduction. It's still at the low price as of this post.

Ummm thanks guys. Two glasses of wine opening up QQ to this link and I'm 40 bucks poorer.
Thank god there is no lap dance thread here who knows what I would do......
I did see this band live in 89 open for the Stones and they were great. Loved their version of Knockin on Heavens Door.
Another Sheiner 5.1 mix who could say no?

Back