Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CORRECTION

Ok correction Only the album proper is 16 bit 92 and 192 - all the b sides and Sound city sessions tracks are 24.92 and 24.192 :unsure:

CORRECTION

Ok correction Only the album proper is 16 bit 92 and 192 - all the b sides and Sound city sessions tracks are 24.92 and 24.192 :unsure:
It may be different in the Snood universe, but here sample rates are 24/96 and 24/192. One is double the other. I wouldn't want anyone to get confused.

OK guys, Snood got my USB Stick and the titles look as Andi has them above, but.............

When ya go check details of the 24.92 and 24.192 files - they are listed as AIF files of 16.192 and 16.92

Snood found one more person on Amazon mentioned the same thing

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...iewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07CPCFV4Z#R3AAPLUYK9I6EC
Ummmm are yours the same?? :unsure:

Ok, same situation here. I guess I never bothered because I used the files from the Blu-ray instead...
Unbenannt.jpg

It may be different in the Snood universe, but here sample rates are 24/96 and 24/192. One is double the other. I wouldn't want anyone to get confused.

Yes 24/96 what Snood meant - not enough sleeeeepz with Huubeecane out in atlantic on doorstep urrrrrrrrrrrgh

Thank You Quad :LB

Never heard of 16 bit 192........DVD has 16/48. And if one recalls, the Beatles Stereo Remasters on the USB stick were 24/44.1.

See the source image

Quick question? how many here have this Apple thingy aaaaaaaaaaaand how many still have the stem attacked lol? Mine is still attached so far :giggle: - talk about delicate

Yes 24/96 what Snood meant - not enough sleeeeepz with Huubeecane out in atlantic on doorstep urrrrrrrrrrrgh

Thank You Quad :LB

Stay Safe, Snood [and Momma Snood], BTW, how far are you from the coast? Hopefully, the storm shifts westward but the cone is pretty threatening! The Bahamas are going to be FOREVER changed! What a pity!

Quick question? how many here have this Apple thingy aaaaaaaaaaaand how many still have the stem attacked lol? Mine is still attached so far :giggle: - talk about delicate

A friend of mine loaded it into my Meridian SooLoos and Mac Computer and never used it again. I'll ask him if the stem is still intact.

Stay Safe, Snood [and Momma Snood], BTW, how far are you from the coast? Hopefully, the storm shifts westward but the cone is pretty threatening! The Bahamas are going to be FOREVER changed! What a pity!

Want storm to shift eastward farther from the coast :ROFLMAO:

Snood in Orlando :LB

I've got mine Snood, complete with the stem! I copied the contents long ago to reduce the risk of breakage. It now sits in my permanent Beatles display case. Gets quite a few comments from dinner guests.

Sent from my K5000 using Tapatalk

Got my box today from Amazon Warehouse. Has A small tear in box, but still in shrink wrap. Thought for the price t was a good deal. Everything inside seems fine. I will give the Bluray a test drive tomorrow since I will be home from work WAY before my wife. I have wanted to hear this for some time now and hope I am not disappointed.

I just ordered the Super Deluxe Edition from GNRMerch.com and added the code GNR10 from a much earlier post. It still works for anyone still thinking of getting it. The code probably works n all merch, so try to get the discount on the big box and let us know if it works.

Back