Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood purchased The USB :rolleyes: - the GNR10 code still works for 4 bux off, but they get u on the shipping this time at 10.27 standard shipping so pretty close to 50 bux.

Picturing them in some hot warehouse opening all the unsold super sets and parceling them out to sell piece by piece :unsure:

That's exactly what I picture too lol

Hey, has anyone ever confirmed, or is it on the original product sheet, that the 5.1 mixes are included on the usb? Thanks.
After doing some math on the tracks, it looks like it’s very possible. Otherwise, where are all those extra tracks coming from on top of the 4 compact discs?

After doing some math on the tracks, it looks like it’s very possible. Otherwise, where are all those extra tracks coming from on top of the 4 compact discs?
The product description itself says it contains the contents of the 4 CDs, but you are right. the math doesn't add up. My guess is (assuming their total number of included tracks is correct) they are counting each different resolution as a track, and some tracks don't have all three resolutions.

Last edited:
All these discounts and unsold AFD sets makes me wonder if they’ll bother doing a Use Your Illusion box...
Or if they do a box, how deluxe would it be? Maybe a little less of the insane kitsch and just more of the music. Do a book and the music on discs.

The product description itself says it contains the contents of the 4 CDs, but you are right. the math doesn't add up.
Unfortunately, I think the math does add up. 51 total CD tracks, times 3 is 153.
So, no Scheiner mix on that thing. If there were, I'd seriously consider it. Seems like a fail to me.

There's also an entry in DR database, measured - I think - from this USB, if anyone's interested in how hot those 192/24 files are. :)

That’s the download sold off sites like Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks but it could very well be the same source. This may mean the compact discs are just as bad.

Unfortunately, I think the math does add up. 51 total CD tracks, times 3 is 153.
So, no Scheiner mix on that thing. If there were, I'd seriously consider it. Seems like a fail to me.
I think the disc would last longer than the drive. I’d rather have a disc. Then, burn it to a drive. Problem is, I stopped using computers capable of downloads and backups. I’m stuck using Apple devices cause I’m not spending hundreds of dollars just to acquire a computer for downloading music. Now, if they made my iPad capable of such a thing............well...

here’s the directory structure of the stick from the original box, already pasted in this thread on page 24:
1564543710571.jpeg

I received an email at noontime today stating my Super Deluxe Edition (Unlocked and Unloaded) has shipped, but when I follow the tracking number, all it shows is a label was created. 😏

Holy crap man Aweeeeeeeeesome Perpy - I got notice my USB thingy will be delivered Friday :rocks

Back