Happy New Year! 2023 was great for me, 2024 looking even more wonderful....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2023 was a fascinating year for me - but there are many more projects already due for release in 2024, along with several more currently in progress as well as some incredible projects awaiting the go-ahead. I never imagined I could find myself in this particular situation 50 years after I started in the recording industry.

But as ever I am totally passionate about what I do. I find myself connected to my younger self...

SWTx

2023 albums.jpg

2023 was a fascinating year for me - but there are many more projects already due for release in 2024, along with several more currently in progress as well as some incredible projects awaiting the go-ahead. I never imagined I could find myself in this particular situation 50 years after I started in the recording industry.

But as ever I am totally passionate about what I do. I find myself connected to my younger self...

SWTx

View attachment 100012
That is why I love these surround reissues of old albums, it takes you back in time but at the same time being new - an audio sense of Deja Vu.
............ if you got the chance that would be a great album to remix!

Back