Hello from Ohio!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iggyziggy

I am 62 and semi retired and got back into vintage audio that I was away from for 10 years and I recently picked up Sansiu QRS-6001 4 Channel Quad receiver for parts by accident because when I asked about the receiver, he said the left channel was out. So I bought it and after testing it, I discovered everything was working, so now I am on a Quad crash course on how it works and I love it. I used it for a few months and sounds good, but it still needs a professional cleaning, diagnostic and some minor work, so its in the shop and this tech is awesome, he just completely restored my B&O 2423 system and Luxman R-3055 receiver and the both sound great. Now on to updraded speakers and turntable. So my first question, is there any difference between a Kenwood KD-5033, 5033A and 5033AF turntanle and are they all Quad compatible? Thank you! Joe

I am 62 and semi retired and got back into vintage audio that I was away from for 10 years and I recently picked up Sansiu QRS-6001 4 Channel Quad receiver for parts by accident because when I asked about the receiver, he said the left channel was out. So I bought it and after testing it, I discovered everything was working, so now I am on a Quad crash course on how it works and I love it. I used it for a few months and sounds good, but it still needs a professional cleaning, diagnostic and some minor work, so its in the shop and this tech is awesome, he just completely restored my B&O 2423 system and Luxman R-3055 receiver and the both sound great. Now on to updraded speakers and turntable. So my first question, is there any difference between a Kenwood KD-5033, 5033A and 5033AF turntanle and are they all Quad compatible? Thank you! Joe
Welcome! I'm a newbie to all this but I'm sure that some of the quad wizards on here will be able to address your questions.

Welcome, fellow midwesterner! I came here more by way of 5.1/Atmos audio (I never got to experience Quad back in the day), but I can assure you this is a very friendly place with lots of knowledgeable people on pretty much any multichannel topic.

Back