Hello from the Brecon Beacons

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyG

Hi all, I've been a life long music fan. I like the idea of surround for its immersive experience but am also hoping that the more discrete nature will help to extend my enjoyment if my hearing fades further.
Mind though, my blood pressure isn't helped by the cost of some OOP discs. I can understand the mechanics of supply and demand but when some folks are spending £hundreds on Songs from the Wood and keeping the wrapper on to maintain the value rather than Listening to The Music, I want to scream!
Rant over!

Hi all, I've been a life long music fan. I like the idea of surround for its immersive experience but am also hoping that the more discrete nature will help to extend my enjoyment if my hearing fades further.
Mind though, my blood pressure isn't helped by the cost of some OOP discs. I can understand the mechanics of supply and demand but when some folks are spending £hundreds on Songs from the Wood and keeping the wrapper on to maintain the value rather than Listening to The Music, I want to scream!
Rant over!
Welcome to QQ
@JeremyG

Howdy.
I hear your frustration but that's the nature of humans and the reality of titles with limited supply. The only thing you can do is buy anything in which you think you may be interested when it first comes out. If you don't like it you will probably be able to get your money back (and often more) if you hold onto it until it is OOP (which in many cases isn't that long).

Back