Hi All, from Dublin, Ireland.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,
I signed up a couple of months back but this is my first chance to post. My name is Declan and I have been a music fan since I bought my first stereo at 15 back in the 70's. I would say hard rock/classic rock would be my favourite genre but I will listen to most genres these days especially soundtracks.
I have been into surround music for several years now and have built up a decent system and a good collection of BD, DVD-A and SACDs. I attend a lot of gigs most years mainly here at home in Dublin but I have travelled around to see bands play in some great Cities as nothing can beat a good live performance.

Hi Everyone,
I signed up a couple of months back but this is my first chance to post. My name is Declan and I have been a music fan since I bought my first stereo at 15 back in the 70's. I would say hard rock/classic rock would be my favourite genre but I will listen to most genres these days especially soundtracks.
I have been into surround music for several years now and have built up a decent system and a good collection of BD, DVD-A and SACDs. I attend a lot of gigs most years mainly here at home in Dublin but I have travelled around to see bands play in some great Cities as nothing can beat a good live performance.
Welcome Declan..
Have wonderful memories from my visit to Eire in 2014, warm people, beautiful landscapes...best beer and whiskey ever....hope you have a healthy bank account cause this is a (magnificent) Rabbit Hole!!!

Back