Hi everyone. We are Mike & Kathy from SW Montana. And thank you for having us QuadraphonicQuad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspclouseau

300 Club - QQ All-Star
We've been collecting music since before we were married over 40 years now. Many different styles but mostly rock. This includes sacd and dvd-audio titles as they were released at least 20 years ago now. Got very lucky as so many are very hard to find now and often very expensive. Anyway, we're music nuts and we'll be checking in often. Take care all ~ Mike

We've been collecting music since before we were married over 40 years now. Many different styles but mostly rock. This includes sacd and dvd-audio titles as they were released at least 20 years ago now. Got very lucky as so many are very hard to find now and often very expensive. Anyway, we're music nuts and we'll be checking in often. Take care all ~ Mike
WOW ...BIG SKY COUNTRY! Welcome to QQ forum ..... and please make yourselves at home!

Ahoy and welcome aboard!
So, I'm thinking you might like a bit of Henry Mancini?

I'm frequently thinking about all the releases I didn't buy that I'd love to have now, or dvd-a I've sold over the years and in some instances bought a second time years later at a higher price.

Welcome in.

Very rare that a couple shows up here together, so you are special indeed!

I learn something new here on this wonderful forum everyday and have loads of fun with lots of buddies as well 🤗

Nothing like cozying up to a fire, a cup of hot chocolate (or your fav adult beverage)
and cruising this forum :QQlove

now where’s our @Snood 🧐

Welcome! I visit Missoula once or twice a year; it certainly is gorgeous out there!

Welcome! I visit Missoula once or twice a year; it certainly is gorgeous out there!
we're south a ways....This is behind home (October) 👌

Attachments

• _05A3944-8.jpg
    _05A3944-8.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Back