Hi everyone.........

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really new here ... but finally became a supporting member. I live outside Watertown, NY up near the US-Canada border. I'm an old keyboard guy whose pride and joy is my Mellotron M400 among various keyboards and synths. Write some tunes and have loved music all my life. My favourite genre is Progressive .... but again I enjoy most types of music.

I also love to upmix hi-def flac stereo to surround sound mixes. I have gained much knowledge and many tips from the forum here with my surround sound hobby. It's been truly appreciated so I finally got around to signing up.

I look forward to hopefully spending a little more time around here and maybe getting to know some of you folks!

Not really new here ... but finally became a supporting member. I live outside Watertown, NY up near the US-Canada border. I'm an old keyboard guy whose pride and joy is my Mellotron M400 among various keyboards and synths. Write some tunes and have loved music all my life. My favourite genre is Progressive .... but again I enjoy most types of music.

I also love to upmix hi-def flac stereo to surround sound mixes. I have gained much knowledge and many tips from the forum here with my surround sound hobby. It's been truly appreciated so I finally got around to signing up.

I look forward to hopefully spending a little more time around here and maybe getting to know some of you folks!
Another Moody Blues aficionado. Welcome. :love:

Welcome. Love hearing the mellotron in surround.
I got my M400 a couple years ago. When I feel down .... no BETTER pick-me-up than playing the Tron!!!! Mike Pinder was an inspiration to me for so many years .... my wife and I were so saddened by his passing. I played my Tron and our Moodies surround discs for a number of days after the news. The band was never the same after Milke left.

My wife has always been a bit jealous that I got to see The Beatles live in 1964 .... I was always jealous of her because she got to talk to Mike on the phone at his home when she got him to sign "The Promise" CD for me as a surprise gift.

I’m always in awe of anyone who can make music come out of anything more complex to operate than a record player.

I had a keyboard (several, over the years) that I got rid of when I realized I wasn’t playing it, I was playing WITH it. Big difference.

Can you post some of your work?

Back