Hi!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mart

Hello, I've just joined the QQ. Actually, I was a member around two decades ago, however, the old email BT address I registered has long since expired.
Back then my audio world revolved around 5.1 DVD-Audio. Now I see that hirez Blu-Ray surround music has taken its place. So here I am again!
Martin.

Hello, I've just joined the QQ. Actually, I was a member around two decades ago, however, the old email BT address I registered has long since expired.
Back then my audio world revolved around 5.1 DVD-Audio. Now I see that hirez Blu-Ray surround music has taken its place. So here I am again!
Martin.

Dude, that is a long gap. A lot has happened!

You are in for a rush.

Welcome back.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome (back)! :)
Despite my obsolete email address, by chance I've just managed to log in to my old QQ profile by remembering the original password. (I've also now changed the email associated with my old profile to my current email address.)
I will therefore use my reactivated old account from now on:
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/members/martin.492/Username: "Martin".
Cheers,
Martin.

Martin.
Welcome back, and I’m sure you can remember just how hazardous this site can be to your wallet!

Welcome back Martin!! Glad you found your way back, and into your original account, Member #492!!

Back