I got a B&O 4002 turntable!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the exact thing...a poll! Seriously...but if we do, it would be good to know if the TT is for Quad purposes, or just standard 2 channel/mono... :)

My TTs (now) for Quad purposes, of the matrixed variety, with Stereo compatibility option.. :eek:

I was thinking the exact thing...a poll! Seriously...but if we do, it would be good to know if the TT is for Quad purposes, or just standard 2 channel/mono... :)

I'd guess the members who have a TT would be for Quad purposes---I can only decode Quad stuff thru software...and even if I had a Tate or a Surround Master; I'd play a CLEANED up needle drop at96/24...that is why I haven't bought a Surround Master , because , according to the specs, it only goes up to 20K (or am I wrong?)

Well , I think MOST members here have a TT..Should we suggest a poll?

Congrats on the new B&O turntable. Always thought the straight arm concept was really a great configuration.

I recently re-commissioned my turntable after about 14+ years of sitting in the closet. Another interesting poll: People who finally re-connected their turntables and actually grabbed a CD player's remote with the intent of skipping tracks. Don't ask me how I know this. :yikes
control with the intent of skipping tracks

Back