Is there a Quad version of "Nobody does it better"(Carly Simon)?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 68, Carly will likely be incontinent sometime soon, so perhaps the updated version "Nobody Does it Wetter" will be released in the near future. Perhaps they'll mix that for 5.1. Depends.
cs1.jpg

has she had her lips done? a touch of the trout mouth going on there. she should've got her boobs done at the same time, looks like they've gone south a bit since those pert 'n' perky days in swingin' 70's (cold old!) London town for the No Secrets photoshoot :p

Seriously Fred?

Wow, Carly looks really BAAADDD!!!!

Anyway...has anybody got the movie and if so, can you tell us if it's butchered and in 5.1

I HAVE considered getting the DVD (in Region 1 because on R2 it's in 25FPS and it's "chipmunked")

Thanks everybody who chimed in!

Wow, Carly looks really BAAADDD!!!!

Anyway...has anybody got the movie and if so, can you tell us if it's butchered and in 5.1

I HAVE considered getting the DVD (in Region 1 because on R2 it's in 25FPS and it's "chipmunked")

Thanks everybody who chimed in!

I have the first Region 1 DVD release which I got on import as soon as it came out but I don't recall much about it as it's been years since I played it.. I was waiting patiently for the Blu-ray but then MGM went thru its (bankruptcy?) financial turmoil and the BD releases here stiffed before they got to TSWLM (and the Region B release of MWTGG too, which I ended up importing I couldn't hold out for the BD any longer).. more recently I bought the TSWLM in HD on iTunes but the soundtrack is the usual Dolby Digital and isn't upto much, great PQ though and close-ups especially full of detail. I'll check out the old DVD soon as poss & report back :)

At 68, Carly will likely be incontinent sometime soon, so perhaps the updated version "Nobody Does it Wetter" will be released in the near future. Perhaps they'll mix that for 5.1. Depends.
View attachment 14346

Well, THAT was a catty remark, but it also made me laugh out loud when I read it, heh. :D Shame on us both. But I'd listen to her worst over her ex-hubby's best, most days. I always thought he was a shallow wreck. Carly, on the other hand (and leaving to the side how foxy she was back in the day), sometimes at least bared her fangs. My kind of gal.

ED :)

Back