Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day - 5.1 DTS-HD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to report, BD-A is mostly applause in the rears. Very disappointed.
Got my Deluxe set on Saturday....It is a nice package, the Concert is great. PQ and audio is very good.
Glad I didn't order the BD-A.

Yeah I'm glad I just got the deluxe edition with BD-V, CDs, and bonus DVD.

All I hope is that if the BD-A sells poorly (mostly cause there really is no need for it with the BD-V) it doesn't scare them into straying away from releasing any studio albums on BD-A in the future... :confused:

i expected something like this. what a waste of the effort and worst of all - those double print will confuse
new consumers in regards of BD-A format. would be much better instead of dublication, would prepare and
offer any other of their classic studio album.

i expected something like this. what a waste of the effort and worst of all - those double print will confuse
new consumers in regards of BD-A format. would be much better instead of dublication, would prepare and
offer any other of their classic studio album.

bit of reverse psychology (and its a damned convoluted way to go about it but..) there's a slim possibility this has been used to kick start a new wave of BD-Audio releases - maybe even by stealth by folks inside Warner who desperately want to get some Hi-Rez surround out!?

after all, this should sell in healthy numbers regardless of the mix etc.. and so perhaps can be used as leverage to convince "the powers that be" that this is a go-er!?

then we'll get a clutch of weird and wonderful releases in BD-A.. and when the bean counters get involved the rug will get pulled out from under the format..

and its B.D.A. R.I.P.

"It's all just a little bit of history repeating..."

Back