Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Triumph, there live album is killer. How are these Japanese releases, are they still available?
Now I am listening to Ted and Company, great disc.
R-2851631-1506231990-1984.jpeg.jpg

I love Triumph, there live album is killer. How are these Japanese releases, are they still available?
Now I am listening to Ted and Company, great disc.
View attachment 62780

I was skeptical on the Airac releases.....1999 ish. I bought one on a whim played it and it was a holyfuck moment. so now I have more of the Airac Triumph releases and am blown away how good they are

This is a super good CD. Lights Out: San Francisco. It is a great representation of the FM radio station in the early 70's. I had this LP when it first came out in 1972. Voco, Dusty Street where popular fM disc jockeys. This CD has john lee Hooker, Dan Hicks, Tower Of Powers, Lydia Pense, Neal Schon, etc. Discogs Link
I think my brother Clement would really like it.
View attachment 62742View attachment 62743
Dusty is carrying from the Deep Tracks on SiriusXM.

Greenfields-Barry Gibb etc al

Romance in the Dark - Lil Green w/Big Bill Broonzy

Unjugged - Jim Kweskin

Avant-garde - Coltrane & Don Cherry CD from Atlantic Mono box

Complete Reprise Singles - Gordon Lightfoot 2 CD

Beatles '65
Beatles VI
Yesterday & Today (Butcher cover replica)
all mono CD's from US ALBUMS box 📦

Arild Andersen – Molde Concert
"Recorded live in 1981 this has many of the hallmarks of jazz fusion from the previous decade, even though only one member (Mouzon) hails directly from that stable.
It's format suggests more often than not the feel of RTF and Stanley Clarke's early solo output.
Mouzon hammers away and Frisell plays a mean guitar"

ecm-1236.jpg

The Omnific – Kismet

"Unusual: two bassists and a drummer make this band. Even more stripped down than your typical drum and bass.
Melodic & funky there is no shortage of groove from the get-go; strong, down tuned bass lines proving to be an extremely fulfilling sound along with an airy, atmospheric vibe that is not to be missed"

a4201231016_10.jpg

Back