Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickie Lee Jones [Warner/UHQ MQA~CD] Coolsville......ALL THE WAY. RALPH~E's IN LOVE! ❤
Rickie Lee Jones (Japanese UHQCD x MQA Pressing) [Import]

Rickie Lee Jones (Japanese UHQCD x MQA Pressing) [Import]

Last edited:
I found a copy of the Stand Gold CD by Sly on Grand Rapids, MI years after it went out of print.

The only other CBS Mastersound Gold CD's I own are:
Miles - Kind of Blue 1st speed corrected version ever of the album
Chicago Transit Authority
Van Morrison
BS&T - Child is Father w/several mono reheasal bonus tracks, more than regular CD

have been listening to these lately:
Japan Singles - Dylan 2 CD
Japan Singles - Earth, Wind & Fire 2 CD/1 DVD
Japan Singles - Kenny Loggins 1 CD/1 DVD
Seeds of Love box - Tears for Fears
Blues (Barnes & Noble excl) - Dylan
Vulcano - Kluster
Herb Alpert is 3 CD
Ninesense - Elton Dean German CD
Out of the Wood(s) - Tracey Thorn
Singles/Home Tapes - John Lennon 2 CD from 2010 Collection box
Swing Street - Barry Manilow

Last edited:
I found a copy of the Stand Gold CD by Sly on Grand Rapids, MI years after it went out of print.

The only other CBS Mastersound Gold CD's I own are:
Miles - Kind of Blue 1st speed corrected version ever of the album
Chicago Transit Authority
Van Morrison
BS&T - Child is Father w/several mono reheasal bonus tracks, more than regular CD

have been listening to these lately:
Japan Singles - Dylan 2 CD
Japan Singles - Earth, Wind & Fire 2 CD/1 DVD
Japan Singles - Kenny Loggins 1 CD/1 DVD
Seeds of Love box - Tears for Fears
Blues (Barnes & Noble excl) - Dylan
Vulcano - Kluster
Herb Alpert is 3 CD
Ninesense - Elton Dean German CD
Out of the Wood(s) - Tracey Thorn
Singles/Home Tapes - John Lennon 2 CD from 2010 Collection box
Swing Street - Barry Manilow

IMO, the ultimate beauty of those Mastersound Gold CDs is that they were mastered from the original analogue masters and not from digitized knock offs.

Even some of the MoFi stereo SACDs are not always from the analogue masters which I suspect are nowadays kept under lock and key by the major record companies.

View attachment 67459

Cracked open this Fleetwood Mac set, finally.

View attachment 67460

Starting with Then Play On
One of the few FM records I've never heard before (the other being Kiln House which is up next).
This is a beautiful album.

Such a GREAT box set, Rang....and so superbly remastered. Each and every album, IMO, is a beauty and wait until you hear the bonus LIVE album!

Such a GREAT box set, Rang....and so superbly remastered. Each and every album, IMO, is a beauty and wait until you hear the bonus LIVE album!

Absolutely blown away by Then Play On.
Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to finally hear it. Was going to buy the remastered standalone CD, and Kiln House, then this box set came out costing not much more than those 2CDs.
No brainer

I bought all the War gold CD's and all the Q8's.

Some of my Gold CD's are autographed by Lonnie. My CD of Peace ✌Sign is autographed by the entire band at that time.

Got to meet, eat pizza, shoot pool, do shots, and hang with that lineup between shows at Shades 😎, a now defunct club. Lonnie and the band could not have been nicer!

Our first new year's eve together, Joe and I attended a twin bill at Chicago Theater with Cheech y Chong & War.

Great 👍times!

Back