Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6C18619D-4440-4B58-85DB-1741140F3997.jpeg
Carl Wilson - Youngblood

Amother really nice album with tasty production from Skunk Baxter.
I hesitated buying his albums for years but glad I grabbed these Iconoclassic gems before they disappeared.

Jake Bugg [Mercury Records/RBCD] 14 'catchy' rock tracks from British singer~songwriter Jake BUGG. The album reached #1 in 2012 on the UK albums Chart! I must add that for a kid who looks like his balls haven't even dropped yet, a mighty fine debut!

See the source image

Last edited:
should we talk about the weather?
Should we talk about the Government ?

No. We should talk about this CD.

As you may know, this is a fantastic album that has always been choked, constricted --'thin".

We have this remaster now. its got piano where piano was not heard, slide quitar over there that was never heard, and Bill Berry over to the right.
Now - granted - Im in full unfold - but the cd is showcasing the musician, not the 5.1 gimmickry that was on the DVD Audio.
Its audio perfect. YMMV

remgreenmqa.jpg

Last edited:
should we talk about the weather?
Should we talk about the Government ?

No. We should talk about this CD.

As you may know, this is a fantastic album that has always been choked, constricted --'thin".

We have this remaster now. its got piano where piano was not heard, slide quitar over there that was never heard, and Bill Berry over to the right.
Now - granted - Im in full unfold - but the cd is showcasing the musician, not the 5.1 gimmickry that was on the DVD Audio.
Its audio perfect. YMMV

View attachment 74488

IF YOU SAY SO RICKY...or should I say, PICKY RICKY....the UNCHALLENGED MQA~CD MAVEN OF QQ FORUM!!!!!!

Christmas in the Heart - The Zim
Live at Monterey Jazz 1958 - Louis Armstrong 2007 1st release
Here is Christmas - Lovemongers (Heart)
Paul Robeson Sings Ol Man River (mono) EMI CDC7 478392 (DIDX 1020)
Laughter in the Rain Live - Neil Sedaka Netherlands CD
Glitter & Doom - Tom Waits 2 CD
A Musical Christmas Tree - Morton Gould conducts

Back