Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow. I've been listening to a lot of great newly released prog albums lately. Just gave this one a listen. Excellent !!. In google learning about - what I thought - was a band, ... no - its one musician !!!! He plays everything here - and he is blind !! Pete Jones. Though Andy Latimer ( Camel ) and John Holden play on 1 song. Pete Jones is a member of the current Camel line up. The things I learn, and the great music I am privileged of listening to.

View attachment 80381
Yes! Pete Jones was amazing in the Camel Live at the Royal Albert Hall concert. At the first of the show he gets lead in by an assistant, I'm thinking .. is he blind? Or ??? Pretty incredible. Looked for a video of the introduction of Pete to the audience and the story about him auditioning for the band and came up with nothing.

Last edited:
Emma Swift "Blonde on the Tracks"
[IMG]

ah music and its ability to bring us back to a certain time or event. This album is Summer of 78 for me. I was young, I had a jeep, was at the beach all the
time ( when not working ) and lots of girls that liked the jeep - and sometimes the driver !! Great era for music.. Great album. And why is this man not in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ?

eddiemoney.jpg

ah music and its ability to bring us back to a certain time or event. This album is Summer of 78 for me. I was young, I had a jeep, was at the beach all the
time ( when not working ) and lots of girls that liked the jeep - and sometimes the driver !! Great era for music.. Great album. And why is this man not in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ?

View attachment 80405
Cause he‘s dead and no one cares anymore? It’s a crying shame. 😭

Wow, you’re really drifting into unknown territory, for me at least.
I saw this First Aid Kit video on the now gone "The Cool TV" an OTA channel that was on the air about 8 -10 years ago, sort of like the original MTV that played music videos.

thecooltvS.jpg

Likewise The Apache Relay
Catchy tunes!

Last edited:
Ok two new to me acquisitions from my recent trip to my favorite record store in Ventura CA Gradys Record Refuge.

Dillard & Clark The Fantastic Expedition
This is the Edsel CD version with 3 extra non album tracks a somewhat throwaway version of Don't Be Cruel and two Gene Clark songs that are nice
I suspect my beat up record sparkles a little more than this CD but it's very listenable.....

Zombies Odessey and Oracle
Fuel 2000 CD release with ten extra tracks. The extras are good and so is the sound. There are multiple CD variants with differing bonus tracks I have no idea which sounds best.
Somewhere I have a Rhino cassette and vinyl copy of this great album.

First listen to...

Daryl Hall - Sacred Songs
1656009850226.png 1656009876739.png
I remembered Daryl Hall's involvement with Robert Fripp's Exposure, but I don't recall knowing about Fripp's involvement with this solo Daryl Hall album. After reading about it in the new Exposures box set, I decided I wanted to check it out.

Back