Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand how to get all these albums into my library (from the link) Or, do I have to do my own search and load it up that way?
What i do with these links, I click on them and they open in Apple Music in their native form, then I sign out and then in again and then I usually can add them to my library.

What i do with these links, I click on them and they open in Apple Music in their native form, then I sign out and then in again and then I usually can add them to my library.
So here's my workflow.

I am using a Windows PC, because I'm not personally a fan of foruming on a phone. I also have iTunes for Windows installed.

I click on the forum link, and another tab opens up on Apple Music. I've already signed in and told it to remember me, but if it's been a while or whatever, I do need to sign in first.

Now, if the link posted is a US link, then along the side of the Apple Music page are all of my playlists, etc. I can just drag song(s) to the appropriate list, and job done.

On the other hand, if it's a non-US link, my playlists won't be there. However, at the bottom left of the page is an "Open in iTunes" button. I click that, and iTunes then comes to the foreground and shows me the US version of the song(s). I can right-click a song and add it to a playlist.

Every once in a while, iTunes will tell me a song isn't available in my region. I suppose I could try some additional searching, but as my PC doesn't have an Atmos-capable sound system, I can't tell which tracks are in Atmos anyway, so I usually just move on.

This song sounds super!!

image.jpg

Back