Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is - quite a few songs have been mixed in 360RA already. I seem to remember them not sounding very good... But I'm pretty sure they at least had discrete elements?

The tracks were -

All My Life
Best Of You
Everlong
The Pretender
My Hero
Learn To Fly
Times Like These
This Is A Call

I don't think they ever appeared on Apple Music in Atmos before this new GH release? I'll need to check them out again. They do still seem to be on Tidal in 360RA... https://listen.tidal.com/playlist/01271294-9b21-4a22-bb6c-a5e163f40285
All My Life and Times Like These already had pretty good surround mixes on One by One. Too bad they couldn't have worked off of that.

I'm watching the game too, who are you cheering for? How much does it cost to watch PL in the UK pr month? Here it's about £56 a month, then I can stream all matches live.
I'm a neutral for this game so I go for the underdog which in my view is Palace who have just conceded after a delayed restart. To make it 1 1
To give me and ahem my son and daughter access, It's £80 per month including full BT Sport which is now TNT.
That includes other channels.
Without TNT it's about the same as yours, which I renegotiate every 18 months, when the contract ends.

Back