• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Miles Davis & Herbie Hancock - Hybrid Multichannel Japan SACDs with Obi

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

Conservative grading. Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Payment with PayPal sent as a gift.

Both were purchased new and were played twice.

Miles Davis - In A Silent Way
Hybrid SACD - Sony SICP 10088 - Made in Japan / Stereo + Multichannel 5.1 mixes
Disc Exc / Inserts Exc (Obi included)
$27

Herbie Hancock - Head Hunters
Hybrid SACD - Sony SICP 10073 - Made in Japan / Stereo + Multichannel 5.1 mixes
Disc Exc / Inserts Exc (Obi included)
$27

Take both for $50

Thank you for looking! :)

Miles & Herbie 1a.jpg

Wow, that didn't take long.....hope all is well Simon.

They're great surround discs Gene, I presume you've got them already?

HeadHunters is the Quad in stunning discrete surround sound and Silent Way is a modern remix from the multi's and is one of my favourite Jazz surround titles ever!

Ps. Just in case you don't have them already, they were both also released by Sony domestically (i.e. in the U.S.) and should not be hugely difficult to find for ok money :)

HeadHunters is the Quad in stunning discrete surround sound and Silent Way is a modern remix from the multi's and is one of my favourite Jazz surround titles ever!

Ps. Just in case you don't have them already, they were both also released by Sony domestically (i.e. in the U.S.) and should not be hugely difficult to find for ok money :)

NO, I have neither.....but I probably would humor getting the Headhunter disc. I'm still learning my MIles DAvis....and have a few of his, but far from all available.

Agree Adam, especially that Head Hunters, boing, boing, wah, wah, trying to type the synth sound and not doing a good job.

NO, I have neither.....but I probably would humor getting the Headhunter disc. I'm still learning my MIles DAvis....and have a few of his, but far from all available.

The Miles Davis is a Classic (essential in Surround I reckon you'll enjoy it :) ) and the Herbie SACD is too.. Herbie has 3 great Quads, as you know Thrust is coming from AF soon..he had 1 Quad that ain't so hot (Secrets, faked apparently!) and a lovely Surround SACD (called Gershwin's World.. still available in many online retailers! :D )

Back