Mofi has announced the first 6 Van Halen albums for SACD (and LP) Fall 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an email today from MoFi saying that the first album is available for preorder. Finally!!!

IMG_1506.jpeg
IMG_1507.jpeg

Received an email today from MoFi saying that the first album is available for preorder. Finally!!!

View attachment 95260
View attachment 95261
I’m trying to figure out how to take that news. On the one hand, I’ve had it on pre-order from Music Direct for what feels like forever. And lots of MoFi stuff seems to get stuck in pre-order limbo with them.

But the fact that it made it into the newsletter is making me cautiously optimistic that we’ll actually get our “Label created” notices soon.

I've had these MoFi VH SACDs on pre-order since last year at Acoustic Sounds.
Jan 6, 2022 is when I pre-ordered from Music Direct. So coming up on two years.
The all-time record for me was Roger Water's "Amused To Death". I think I had that pre-ordered from Amazon for 4+ years before it was actually released.

Jan 6, 2022 is when I pre-ordered from Music Direct. So coming up on two years.
The all-time record for me was Roger Water's "Amused To Death". I think I had that pre-ordered from Amazon for 4+ years before it was actually released.

I have had Steppenwolf Gold SACD [CAPP115SA] reissue on pre-order since, err, let me see here, uhm, June '21! What'd ya' think?

Back