Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just replace HIV with Covid

1587357494403.jpeg

Another absolute favorite! I can totally relate to this movie....it's like playing back my teen years.

I only saw Dazed and Confused about a year ago. Great soundtrack! There have been so many good movies about teen years. As the late great Carl Sagan might have said, billions upon billions are the number of times I have seen Rebel Without a Cause. LOL!! :ROFLMAO: Man, I remember sitting in an astronomy class like this.

Robert Redford directs this absolutely delightful comedy of everyday people caught up in extraordinary circumstances. This is my favorite non sci-fa film and it a under the radar, wonderful film. Redford directed it, and watch for a part where a guy goes to buy Newman's Own salad dressing in the market and the owner stops him and says, naw, that's no good. Christopher Walken has a good role, but the whole cast is the stand out since every role is a wonder. Dave Grusin's perfect score is amazingly good. The opening scene with the ghost is worth the price of admission alone. You'll be glad you watched this, I guarantee.

Attachments

• milagro.jpg
    milagro.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 130
Back