Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
polar express and the santa clause movies each holiday season. twizone episode "night of the meek" with art carney, something about the videotape they used for that and 4 other episodes gives them an eerie liveness that i find appealing.

Spinning the theatrical mix that only exists on AC-3 THX LASERDISC!
Die Hard (1988) Laserdisc theatrical mix AC-3 six-track DOLBY STEREO mono surround format 42, Lucasfilm Ltd THX Sound System JBL 21kw.
die-hard-1 THX.jpg

I've also got some TV viewing I need to catch up on such as some of these of my fav shows from years past

Batman - Complete TV Series - Blu Ray Ltd Ed. - Front of Case.jpg Land Of The Giants - Complete Series -DVD - Pal Front Case.jpg It's About Time - Complete Series - DVD - NTSC - Front Case.jpg's About Time - Complete Series - DVD - NTSC - Front Case.jpg CARTOON - Jonny Quest Complete Series Blu Ray - Front Case.jpg Miami Vice - Complete Series - DVD - NTSC - Front of Box Set.jpg Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea - Complete Series - DVD - Pal - Front Slip Case.jpg The Rat Patrol - Complete Series - DVD - NTSC - Front Slip Case.jpg The Man Fron U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series - DVD - NTSC - Attache Case Front.jpg Time Tunnel - Complete Series - Blu Ray Edition Front Case.jpg

I also have THE MOD SQUAD.....but that's in storage no pic!!

What to do ...... what to do....which one should I start with....ANY SUGGESTIONS!!?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :SB :SB :SB
It's About Time... OH, OH...Joe E. Ross. :D Then Time Tunnel, Batman, Man From U.N.C.L.E. All great shows.

A comedy I can watch over and over...Caddyshack. This year marks the 40th anniversary of its release. Michael O’Keefe, the actor who played Danny Noonan in the film, is an actual caddy for one of the golfers in the US Open at Winged Foot this weekend. And no, unfortunately he’s not caddying for Bill (lt’s in the hole) Murray.

I'm not too sure how many times I've watched The Monkees "Head" The Monkeeys - Head - Front Digi Pack.jpg, but I'm sure its been more than 5 times......but now I fully get it. The first time I saw this was when a was a little kid and asked my dad to take me to the theatre in which it was playing with a Jerry Lewis film.....I certainly didn't get Head at the time well duh what kid would have or even adult for that matter....but with this version that comes in the Criterion CollectionAmerica Lost & Found - The BBS Story - Criterion Blu-Ray Edition - 5 Movies - Front Slip Case.jpg, with such extras as a video interview with director Bob Rafelson "From Monkees To Head", audio commentary throughout the movie if you choose from all 4 of the members of the group, and new DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack.....you can't go wrong. This movie was WAY AHEAD OF ITS TIME THEN, AND STILL IS NOW. This box set comes HIGHLY recommended not just for HEAD but look what else is included!!

Last edited:
This BEAUTIFUL Blu-ray
1601177330339.png

has two features (Sons of the Desert and Way Out West) and one short (Oscar-winning The Music Box) that i have seen dozens of times. In addition, it has a short (Battle of the Century) that i had only seen clips of, but that i have already watched more than five times! This is an amazing collection for fans of the duo.
https://thedigitalbits.com/item/laurel-hardy-definitive-restorations-mvd-2020-bdhttps://www.slantmagazine.com/dvd/r...efinitive-restorations-on-kit-parker-blu-ray/https://cinemaretro.com/index.php/a...E-DEFINITIVE-RESTORATIONS-FROM-MVDvisual.html

Back