Need someone to repair Harman Kardon 150+

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slshearer

I am looking for a audio engineer or technician to repair my Quad system, I would appreciate any phone numbers or references you have. I live close to Atlanta GA so I hope to find the person located in the Southeast. My HK 150+ is having a problem with front speakers cutting/fading out, I have isolated the problem to the mixing board which the Bass, MidRange and Treble switches mount to,

If pressed on the board the front speakers work fine, I have the complete technical manual with mods HK techs did for improving the sound and relabilty for the 150+ and access to spare parts. If you can email me at [email protected] I would appreciate it! I realize Bob is excellent at restoration but it sounds like he is covered up with restorations.

Quad units still have the best sounding audio to my ear and best looking design to the eyes. :sun

I have a mint Marantz 4400 with the SQ 2B decoder which I use daily and it is a great reciever but I still miss the dynamic sound that my HK150+ with the Tate 2 decoder can develop.:)

Appreciate any info on finding a person who can help me get my HK150+ fixed, FYI I bought it new in that time and have used it for the past 33 years.

THANKS!
Stewart

Last edited:
Back