New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, and I had gotten a note saying my Def Leppard Pyromania Super Deluxe was on the way, too. Going to have a busy day blu ray ripping Wednesday. 😁

Well, I got a shipping notice day before yesterday with a tracking number, but as of this morning, the parcel still hadn’t been received by UPS. Prolly won’t happen until Monday now.

Just received notification from RHINO that the DOORS and Fleetwood Mac's RUMOURS in DOLBY ATMOS have shipped!
Same here, but I've stopped purchasing these ATMOS disc's as I have a large bill coming for the restoration of my 9001 (Hopefully by late June-early July timeframe) Quadios are still on the table :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Same here, but I've stopped purchasing these ATMOS disc's as I have a large bill coming for the restoration of my 9001 (Hopefully by late June-early July timeframe) Quadios are still on the table :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What is your 9001? I assume it is a Sansui receiver? The quadios should still be around.

P.S. Did you feel the 2.9 magnitude aftershock this morning?

Back