QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymurgiphile

Hello everyone! Thanks for the forum. I’m relatively new to the Quad world. I have a Pioneer QX-747, a Sansui QR6500 and a Marantz 4400. I play mostly vinyl with a Thorens 165. I don’t know anything about quad cartridges for the Thorens or quad format vinyl yet.

Hello everyone! Thanks for the forum. I’m relatively new to the Quad world. I have a Pioneer QX-747, a Sansui QR6500 and a Marantz 4400. I play mostly vinyl with a Thorens 165. I don’t know anything about quad cartridges for the Thorens or quad format vinyl yet.
Hi James - I am restoring a QX-747 and setting up to play quad vinyl. I am also a new member. Maybe we can share some information. -Jonathan

Welcome! Hopefully this server is a great resource for you! I especially lean on looking at the "Surround Polls" section to check how surround sound mixes of albums I like measure up.

Back