New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

par4ken

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hi John
You can do what you want but the SM does remove sound from the fronts and puts it to the rears. The net effect will be a loss of front to rear separation.

Regards

Chucky
I find it odd that Sansui chose to run the front channels undecoded in the Hall mode. Not necessary nor desirable IMHO.

jaybird100

QQ Supporter
See Post #907

Website is of no use. Seems like its defunct? Anybody else have trouble navigating it?
I just checked the website, and it worked just fine. Did you have the right URL? Involveaudio.com? The SMv.3 will be available for preorder within a few months. I recommend going to the site periodically for updates. The v.3 will be worth the wait!

chucky3042

See Post #907

Website is of no use. Seems like its defunct? Anybody else have trouble navigating it?
Hi All

Things have been a bit busy and we have not updated the website (it might happen today). The V3 is in manufacture and available in a few months. I will pass on when the site is updated.

Regards

Chucky

Soundfield

BoJo announced recently a massive new trade deal between UK and Australia.

Maybe we won't pay import taxes eh!
Ah, the 'massive' deal with Australia - is that the one that according to the government's own estimate, would increase the size of the British economy by about 0.02%, over 15 years?!

Last edited:

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
BoJo announced recently a massive new trade deal between UK and Australia.

Maybe we won't pay import taxes eh!
Ah, the 'massive' deal with Australia - is that the one that according to the government's own estimate, would increase the size of the British economy by about 0.02%, over 15 years?!
We were lucky it was that much, the 'Bluffer' did send the 'Cheesemonger' to do the deal!

Akaiquadster2

I’m currently working in rural NSW Australia and my SMv2 I got a month ago is now and used for a few hours before leaving the big smoke is now beyond my reach for another two weeks because of Covid lockdown 😳