• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Björk 5.1 Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I’ll be listing other titles in the days to come. I will always give you give first dibs and whatever is leftover after 24 hours will also be listed “elsewhere”. :)

Conservative grading and friendly prices. Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Payment with PayPal with “Send money to friends and family” feature.

Discs and artwork are all graded Exc or higher except where noted.

Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Henry's Dream (CD/DVD-V with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Let Love In (CD/DVD-V with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $40
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Murder Ballads (CD/DVD-V with DTS& DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- The Boatman's Call (CD/DVD-V with DTS& DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- No More Shall We Part (CD/DVD-V with DTS& DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Nocturama (CD/DVD-V with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Abattoir Blues / The Lyre Of Orpheus (CD/DVD-V with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $25 (VG+/VG+)
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ‎- Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!! (CD/DVD-V with DTS 96/24 & DD 5.1 Mixes) $20

Buy the lot for $160

I’ll grade these as VG+ all around simply because I find that DualDiscs tend to be more fragile than proper CDs and DVDs. All play perfectly with issues.

Björk ‎- Debut (DualDisc with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Björk ‎- Post (DualDisc with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $18
Björk ‎- Homogenic (DualDisc with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Björk ‎- Selmasongs (DualDisc with DTS & DD 96/24 5.1 Mixes) $20
Björk ‎- Vespertine (DVD-A with Advanced Resolution 2.0 and 5.1 Mixes) $20
Björk ‎- Volta (CD/DVD-V with DTS 96/24 & DD 5.1 Mixes) $20

Buy the lot for $105

Feel free to PM with questions. :)

Thank for looking! :)

How will you get your 5.1/Quad fix after everything is all gone? I had a hard time paying the ex-support during separation, but the music collection never went on the block! Other "hobby" items, Yes.....it gets you to considering what is really important. :music John

How will you get your 5.1/Quad fix after everything is all gone? I had a hard time paying the ex-support during separation, but the music collection never went on the block! Other "hobby" items, Yes.....it gets you to considering what is really important. :music John

It is a hard choice to make John, but I have decided to only keep the physical copies of my very favourite titles. As for getting my fix, my collection is ever growing so I should survive. Moving to another city requires me to make these decisions but it will be more than worth it. :)

PM replied. :)

Marriage sounds scary.. if it doesn't work out you have to part with your SACDs.. :yikes

"He said son you'll be a bachelor boy and that's the way to stay,
Happy and free a bachelor boy until my dying day.."

These are still available. Prices are in USD $.

Thank you for looking! :)

Björk - Homogenic is SOLD and off to California! :)

It is a hard choice to make John, but I have decided to only keep the physical copies of my very favourite titles. As for getting my fix, my collection is ever growing so I should survive. Moving to another city requires me to make these decisions but it will be more than worth it. :)

PM replied. :)

Best of luck to you!

I'll PM you later regarding Post, Debut, Selmasongs and Volta, still available?

These are SOLD and off to Spain! :)

The Nick Cave set is still on hold.

One Björk title left for sale:

Björk ‎- Vespertine (DVD-A with Advanced Resolution 2.0 and 5.1 Mixes) $20

The Nick Cave set is sold!

Thank you all for looking! :)

Back