NIN "Another Version Of The Truth: The Gift" DVD & Blu Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This is very cool. Live concert video filmed by the Nine Inch Nails video team and released as raw HD footage last year for free to fans as an "experiment." It was then mastered, authored and mixed into a 2 hour HD concert video with mulithchannel surround by a collective group of fans. Multiple formats are available - all for FREE. I got a hold of the DVD which is in Dolby 5.1 - and well done - actually fairly discrete with guitars, synths and vocals active in the rears. This eventually will be available in BD format along with a few other releases. Info on how to get this stuff can be found here;

http://thisoneisonus.org/node/34

I have the HD DVD version of Besides You In Time Live and I can say that this holds up very well in comparison considering the process involved.

Thanks for the info! I don't know how I missed this. I'm going to download as soon as I get home. I think I'll give the 720p PS3 version a shot until the Blu-ray version is released.

Back