No QS avatar?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaybird100

Not sure if this is the “QS” logo that you are looking for?:)

jvc2quad.gif

sansquad.gif

jaybird100

Not sure if this is the “QS” logo that you are looking for?:)

jvc2quad.gif

sansquad.gif

No; the first one was actually from JVC and was used on their quad equipment. The second one was closer; from Sansui, but the one I'm looking for is the stylized QS logo, such as what was on the back of the album jacket on many QS releases. If you have any of Ovation's QS quad LP's, it appears there. I thought I had seen on this site someone had posted a picture of a clock with the symbol on it.

I don't have the ability to download a custom one myself, or I would do so.

You should be able to upload a custom avatar, as long as it fits within the size restraints. I just checked, and there is a QS avatar. I lowered the post requirement to use it.

If you have an avatar that you want to use, and are having trouble uploading it, just PM me and I will try and help.

:-jon

You should be able to upload a custom avatar, as long as it fits within the size restraints. I just checked, and there is a QS avatar. I lowered the post requirement to use it.

If you have an avatar that you want to use, and are having trouble uploading it, just PM me and I will try and help.

My internet browser is a (horrors) WebTV. 'Nuff said. It won't allow anything like that.

WEB TV!?!?!

Jon, this guy needs alot of help that we can't give :D ..., but maybe you could do an avatar change for him. I'm sure he would be forever grateful.;)

Lonster

I knew it! All I had to do was mention WebTV and it was gonna hit the proverbial fan. I can change the avatar myself once it's there, but I can't add a custom one to my posts. That's why I had hoped there would already be one. Laugh al you want, Lonster, but at least it lets me onto this great site.

As you can see, I found it. Thanks a lot!

Back