Open Our Eyes & Homecoming - Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs (April 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forget - if order placed now (pre-order) on Import CD - do they charge your account...or later?

My experience with them is I have been charged for all preorders as I ordered Guess Who and BST around Christmas as at that time they had a 10% off coupon which was nice and paid for my whole order right then including about 5 other items. I just got my Guess Who a week ago so it does take some time with some of these titles but they do deliver. I have found importcds to be best for pricing on these Audio Fidelity titles.

peter

Yes, give them credit, for the most part they don't seem to experience some of the same delays as AP and MoFi.
Or maybe they're just smart enough not to announce anything until it's practically on the street

Yes, give them credit, for the most part they don't seem to experience some of the same delays as AP and MoFi.
Or maybe they're just smart enough not to announce anything until it's practically on the street

MoFi is approaching tabloid status when it come to future releases...there are some titles well over a year removed from the announcement..and the sad part is..it's not some third party releasing the information..it's THEM!

Audio Fidelity billed me yesterday so the subscriber copies must be on the way

Yea, as soon as I cancelled my subscription they starting putting out stuff I actually want. Too bad for me. I will have to wait now.

I see there has been some movement on acoustic sounds in regards to Homecoming and Open Our Eyes...previously listed as 3/31 now "shipping in April"...AF subscribers have been billed so I'm guessing they want them to have a little more advance receipt time to justify their membership...

In a previous post I mentioned that AF subscribers were billed for Open Our Eyes and usually that means that it's being shipped...so in order to give these subscribers the first access to this title it appears that the previous date of 3/31 for the rest of us has been pushed back...on acoustic sounds it says shipping in April...but Music Direct has now changed the date to April 28th HERE I talked to SAM at elusive disc this morning(btw a cool guy to talk to)and he said he's not sure of the date now..

In a previous post I mentioned that AF subscribers were billed for Open Our Eyes and usually that means that it's being shipped...so in order to give these subscribers the first access to this title it appears that the previous date of 3/31 for the rest of us has been pushed back...on acoustic sounds it says shipping in April...but Music Direct has now changed the date to April 28th HERE I talked to SAM at elusive disc this morning(btw a cool guy to talk to)and he said he's not sure of the date now..

My understanding is that there was a delay on the "Open Our Eyes" Multichannel SACD disc as it went through the manufacturing and release process. The wheels are moving on it now so April should be a realistic release date.

I just want to mention something that might be an option for some folks that might be in a budget squeeze on these new releases.. Billy Joel and Labelle currently have release dates of April 21..and with Homecoming and Open Our Eyes also in April you might consider taking advantage of Pay Pal Credit with it's 6 month free financing plan offered at Elusive Disc for purchases over $99..which would also give you free shipping...just something to consider...

I just want to mention something that might be an option for some folks that might be in a budget squeeze on these new releases.. Billy Joel and Labelle currently have release dates of April 21..and with Homecoming and Open Our Eyes also in April you might consider taking advantage of Pay Pal Credit with it's 6 month free financing plan offered at Elusive Disc for purchases over $99..which would also give you free shipping...just something to consider...
YIKES!! You're kidding I hope.

Back