Paul McCartney Archive Collection: "Red Rose Speedway" and "Wild Life"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce McMouse show folder and discs and sketches

IMG_3410.JPG
IMG_3408.JPG

Well, I've heard the phrase used many times during my travels...and it seems to mean very cool, or very nice or something similar. lmao

The actual translation is "very soft"...HOWEVER..they could be using it in the slang "Rico Suave" way...which is a ladies man..smooth operator...and of course that is you...LMAOo_O

Did you find it on amazon?
The Amazon Locker is selected as a Shipping Address, Pickup Location. The first time you will have to search for ones near you and if there is one, once picked will remain an option.
It is limited by space so sometimes the locker is full and you can't ship there; or your box will not fit.
I use it quite a bit since I have one half a mile from my house and my USPS S U C K! I routinely get stuff after 7:00pm, or not at all even though USPS claims a deliver and like magic it arrives the next day.

The Amazon Locker is selected as a Shipping Address, Pickup Location. The first time you will have to search for ones near you and if there is one, once picked will remain an option.
It is limited by space so sometimes the locker is full and you can't ship there; or your box will not fit.
I use it quite a bit since I have one half a mile from my house and my USPS S U C K! I routinely get stuff after 7:00pm, or not at all even though USPS claims a deliver and like magic it arrives the next day.

I think you misunderstood my post...I was explaining to him how to find the locker option on amazon and wondered if he found it...I use it:D...since I live in a state that has amazon warehouses.... sometimes it gets there faster than prime shipping...like it did yesterday....that is if they have the item in stock at those warehouses...and in this case they did...I ordered it Sunday morning and it was delivered to the locker around noon yesterday..

Be careful what browser you do it on. I tried on Firefox and had to refresh the page after each download attempt. It said I'd used up the downloads before I managed to get all five zip files. It appears I failed to raise a ticket when I tried to contact them, so have retried to get a solution!
Don't do it using Firefox. Edge browser works, but make sure you start a number of the zips at the same time rather than waiting for one to finish downloading. Despite having much higher potential download speeds on my service I only got up to around 1MB/s from them so it took a while.

Let us know if you get a solution...that download is important to me...

Not at all Clint, don't worry. It was a very polite response to my post.
I have seen very little snark on this entire forum, one of the most mature ones I have had the pleasure to join.
Of course all of you are killing my wallet with suggestions, but the music is worth it.

Not at all Clint, don't worry. It was a very polite response to my post.
I have seen very little snark on this entire forum, one of the most mature ones I have had the pleasure to join.
Of course all of you are killing my wallet with suggestions, but the music is worth it.

Good..sometimes just reading a post lends itself to many interpretations not intended by the author....for only joining since March you have really embraced the forum..by that I mean you are active on the threads...which we really need more of on here...I feel your financial pain...I kinda went crazy when I first joined...like a kid in a candy store....I was a late adopter to hi rez and had to make up a lot of ground....those out of print titles aren't cheap...

Back