• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paul McCartney in 5.1 - Band On The Run DTS CD + bonus McCartney Years DVDs 1 & 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone, :)

Conservative grading and friendly prices. Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Payment with PayPal with “Send money to friends and family” feature.

I’m selling a superb copy of Wings’ Band on the Run DTS CD. Fun mix based on the Quad tapes but this is the first release with the truncated beginning of the song Band on the Run. It comes in the Super Jewel Case, like the corrected 2nd release.

As a bonus, I’m including discs 1 & 2 of the DVD set The McCartney Years which feature superb DTS 5.1 mixes. The DVD sleeve is not included, just the DVDs, which will each be sent in a soft clear plastic sleeve. The full version of the song Band on The Run is included on the first DVD so you end up with the full complete album after all.

The price for this Friday Macca Treat is $35 shipped worldwide.

Discs and artwork are graded VG+.

Add $10 to this and I'll include the John Lennon - Legend CD/DVD set which include splendid DTS 5.1 mixes.

Please post then PM.

Feel free to PM with questions.

Thank for looking! :)

Lads, we'll sort this out. This is why I ask for people to post in the thread and then send me a PM. I've had this very same scenario happen twice last week. I know it's not a perfect system, but I think we can make it work. I hate having to tell someone sent me a PM first and looking like a bad guy. Not my intention here. :)

Lads, we'll sort this out. This is why I ask for people to post in the thread and then send me a PM. I've had this very same scenario happen twice last week. I know it's not a perfect system, but I think we can make it work. I hate having to tell someone sent me a PM first and looking like a bad guy. Not my intention here. :)

LOL - no worries Simon. Hey, it's your disc and your thread. I was joking of course... :) :)

It should go to djstephan...he was first(by a few seconds)..not your fault that you are selling things at great prices:)...I just hate to see you sell that music...but I know it's necessary..

Thanks Lads for your understanding and your kind words!

Sold to djstephan!

Thank you for looking! :)

Back